Rackmount Guitar Amp Modeler. Made by Line 6.
The "must have" direct recording tool for guitarist, the POD Pro rack-mount package has enough connectivity for the most demanding recording professionals!
The POD Pro features 32 Amp Models, 16 Cab Models, Effects, & more, with A.I.R. direct outs for recording and live setups. POD Pro is the perfect POD for your rackmount system, and supports a slew of additional pro features.
• Award winning Line 6 Amp Models that emulate an all-star collection of legendary amplifiers.
• 36 user memory locations so that you can create your own customized collection of killer sounds. Organize them to match your set list, your session needs, or any doggone thing you want. After all, it's YOUR POD!
• Stereo Balanced or Unbalanced +4/-10 TRS outputs, so you can plug it into anything from your home stereo to a really expensive mixing board.
• Separate Stereo Headphone output to keep your neighbors (or your spouse, for that matter) from staging a counterattack when you're writing that first big hit in your apartment at 3am.
• Chromatic Tuner, because playing out of tune isn't cool.
• Cabinet Tuning Mode. The Amp/Direct switch allows POD to be optimized for different applications. Select Direct when running POD directly into a mixer or recorder. Select Amp when using POD as a tone-shaping front end for another amp. POD delivers several tuning modes for the Amp position, selectable at power-up. For example, by default, POD products for guitar expect to be plugged into the guitar input of an open-backed combo. Other tuning modes allow POD to be optimized for connection to the power amp input of a closed-back system, or into closed-back cabinets.
• ToneTransfer Compatibility. Line 6's ToneTransfer Web Library, is constantly expanding. The sounds you collect transfer seamlessly between POD, POD Pro, and Flextone II series amps, so wherever you go, all your sounds can make the trip.
As if all this wasn't enough, we also include the POD Tools CD which contains:
• Emagic™ SoundDiver™ software (PC/Mac) for expanded feature access via MIDI. You can get at additional effects parameters, do strange things with the wah functions and lots of other fun stuff..
|POD PRO SPECIFICATIONS
| Amp Models
|| 32, customizable
| Digital Effects
| Factory/ User Presets
| Headphone Out
| Digital Out
|| 24-Bit AES/EBU and S/PDIF
| Direct out
|| Dual-Mode XLR
|| Rack - Mountable
|FLOOR BOARD ADDS:
Remote channel switching
Stomp box-style Effects On/Off
| The POD Sound Library is constantly expanding. Visit the Patch Exchange at www.line6.com, or one of the many other sources popping up for sound exchange. The sounds you collect transfer seamlessly between POD, POD Pro and Flextone II series amps, so wherever you go, all your sounds can make the trip.